As with any software, bugs happen. Should you ever need to report a bug to us, this article has a few tips on how you can help us help you most effectively.
How to Contact Us
Either way, your bug report will end up in the right place.
There are a few things you can do that will help us tremendously when responding to your bug tickets.
1. Tell us it’s a bug and include brief description in the subject.
It’s a little thing, but it helps us spot these tickets in the queue.
2. Include a detailed description of the bug, along with the steps to reproduce it, and what you think should happen
Here is a good example of a bug report:
- I’m logged in as a Zero BS CRM Invoice Manager.
- When I got to Manage Invoices there’s no Add New button.
- I’m using the Slimline Menu option.
- When I log in as Zero BS CRM Full Permissions. I can add a new invoice (the button is there)
- My expectation is that the ‘Add New’ button should be there if I’m an Invoice Manager.
“Add New Invoice isn’t working”