Zero BS CRM is sold as an automatically recurring subscription that renews each year on the anniversary of the purchase date, (Extensions and Bundles inclusive).
This subscription will automatically renew at the end of the annual license term unless the purchaser cancels their subscription prior to the automatic renewal date.
When purchasing, all users accept our Terms and conditions, which are clear on our policy, (read the terms and conditions in full). Our policy is as follows:
We do our absolute best to be no-nonsense here, and always:
- Subscription renewals are automatically processed annually on the anniversary of the original purchase. The license renewal is valid for each one (1) year unless the subscription is cancelled prior to the renewal date.
- Email out 3 reminders in the run up to your renewal (to payment email address)
- To cancel the subscription prior to the renewal date a customer needs to email in via ticket.
- Honour all cancellations made up to 24 hours before renewal date (via ticket)
- Cancelling a subscription means you will no longer receive ZBS CRM updates or support after your license expires.
- We cannot grant refunds on renewal payments. We send you 3 emails prior to your renewal date. You may use this opportunity to cancel your subscription before the renewal payment is automatically processed.
… while we understand it is frustrating if a company charges you when you didn’t expect it, we have made every effort to be transparent about this natural part of our business, and send out 3 notifications that we are not legally obliged to.
Therefore we do not offer refunds on subscription payments which have not been cancelled before the renewal date, given that you agreed to the subscription when you accepted our Terms and Conditions, and we’ve notified you 3 times via email in the run up to the date.
Please read the full terms and conditions for more information.
Further, here are a few helpful articles on renewals: