All you need to do to start capturing new orders (and their related customers) to your central CRM is to install and setup the API connector as detailed in the setup guide here.
You’ll need version 1.4+ of the connector but following this all new orders will be posted to your Zero BS CRM API.
Importing Order History
If you need to import your order history from each store into the CRM the only way to do this is to do them one at a time using the WooSync connectors import tool. Here’s how you do this
- Install the WooSync extension
- Choose external site setup
- Enter your external WooCommerce stores API information into WooSync settings (Store 1)
- Import your orders from that store (Store 1)
- Reset the Sync
- Enter new external WooCommerce store API information into WooSync settings (Store 2)
- Import your orders from that store (Store 2)
Once you’ve done this though, you can then deactivate WooSync as the API connector will push new WooCommerce orders to your central CRM.